From Luke Lu <...@vicaya.com>
Subject Re: 0.20.203 and missing TaskTracker metrics
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 07:22:34 GMT
Are you talking about 0.20.203?

Just test the release on my mac by running a single node cluster and
some sleep jobs. Seems to work for me :)

$>get -b Hadoop:name=TaskTrackerMetrics,service=TaskTracker tasks_completed
#mbean = Hadoop:name=TaskTrackerMetrics,service=TaskTracker:
tasks_completed = 37;

$>get -b  Hadoop:name=RpcActivityForPort55649,service=TaskTracker ReceivedBytes
#mbean = Hadoop:name=RpcActivityForPort55649,service=TaskTracker:
ReceivedBytes = 111469;

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 5:04 PM, Allen Wittenauer <aw@apache.org> wrote:

> On Jun 23, 2011, at 12:06 PM, Allen Wittenauer wrote:
>

>> Is anyone getting valid TaskTracker metrics with JMX under metricsv2?  Things like
completed tasks are always zero.