From skaterQiang <xqfly...@163.com>
Subject Re:How to debug map reduce in distributed model
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 13:16:05 GMT
I hate to write these code, although it can work
      String javaOpts = conf.get("mapred.child.java.opts", "-Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8888,server=y,suspend=y");
      javaOpts = "-Xmx200m -Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8888,server=y,suspend=y";//javaOpts.replace("@taskid@",
taskid.toString());