From Stephen Boesch <java...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to build MR-279 due to unresolved ivy/maven dependencies ?
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 14:18:30 GMT
I had already looked for a README (or anything similar) and it does not
exist in the root dir of MR-279.  Which README are you referring to?

There is a README in the Yarn dir, not sure if referring to that.. but in
any case attempted to follow the directions in that one. Unfortunately the
mvn install in that dir did not work due to inability to find a mvn
resource:

Install the Avro maven plugin in local maven repository:
mvn install:install-file
-Dfile=./avro-maven-plugin/avro-maven-plugin-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
-DpomFile=./avro-maven-plugin/avro-maven-plugin-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.pom

Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/2.2-beta-2/maven-assembly-plug
in-2.2-beta-2.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:pom:2.2-beta-2' from
repository central
 (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2): Specified destination directory cannot be
created: C:\f\maven\org\apache\maven\plugins