From Mahadev Konar <maha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unable to build MR-279 due to unresolved ivy/maven dependencies ?
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:01:54 GMT
Stephen,
  The README is a little old.
  Well need to change the instructions in the README on installing the
avro maven plugin. We'll change that today. Thanks for pointing it
out. Youll have to install the avro maven plugin from
https://github.com/phunt/avro-maven-plugin. Please let us know if you
see any other issues with the install instructions.

thanks
mahadev
@mahadevkonar