From Arun C Murthy <...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Developing on MAPREDUCE-279
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 06:51:45 GMT
Thanks for all the offers to help, it's greatly appreciated!

I've started a wiki for this project: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/NextGenMapReduce
.

I've also put a preliminary TODO list in http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/NextGenMapReduceTrack

  to help track development and people working on it. We'll expand
them soon... meanwhile there are some preliminary *TBD* items there
for people to jump right in.

thanks,
Arun