From yogesh veeraraghavan <yogeshv.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Hadoop config or command line arguments
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2010 19:48:20 GMT
Dear sir,

I have the following questions. kindly clarify it, if you have any idea
about it.

As we execute hadoop, we give in the command line:
               hadoop jar <jar_file_name> <Packagename> <inputfoldername>
<outputfoldername>

I am trying hard to find the place in the hadoop source code where it
received these command line arguments.

I need to get user information into hadoop. Either through command line
arguments or through some config file.

Kindly help me and i will be greatly thankful for your effort

--
*Thanks & Regards,
Yogesh Veeraraghavan