From Greg Roelofs <roel...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: (MAPREDUCE-1125) SerialUtils.cc: deserializeFloat is out of sync with SerialUtils.hh
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 22:02:55 GMT
bq. like Oleg, I also assumed that submitting a patch would trigger the automated audit process,
as it used to be last time I checked. Does a developer need to manually start it now?

Manually run it offline and post the results, yes.  The auto-Hudson capability
is still broken in some way, and the person who's nominally responsible for
its setup is swamped with other duties (as I understand it).