From xu cheng <xcheng....@gmail.com>
Subject how to debug hadoop
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 03:02:40 GMT
hello:
  I've learn hadoop for some time, and I'm interesting in the implementation
of the mapreduce framework of the Hadoop project. I think reading the
mapreduce framework source code would be a good way to do that and debugging
the system to see how everything works would make this progress better.
  however I have no experience debugging distributed system. and I have no
idea on how to debug the mapreduce framework source code. so could you
please help me?
  any suggestion or reference would be appreciated! ^_^ thanks