From Arun C Murthy <...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: how to debug hadoop
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 05:10:37 GMT
Xu,

  Welcome!

  Is there a specific area you are interested in? If so we can point
you to relevant classes etc. In fact, as you understand them I'd
encourage you to start documenting them to help others too.

  One way to start is to take up simpler jiras, in the beginning, and
start fixing them:
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE

  Also look at the 'Developer Documentation' section in the hadoop
wiki: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/.
  This link might be useful http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute
.

Arun