From xu cheng <xcheng....@gmail.com>
Subject the hadoop plugin of the eclipse can't work in my computer
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:25:15 GMT
hello guys:
     I have a Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS and the Hadoop edition is 0.21.0, my
eclipse is eclipse-java-helios-linux-gtk, I copied the plug-in.jar of the
hadoop into the plug-in folder of the eclipse , but it can't work , I can't
even new a hadoop location. and of course the run on hadoop can't work
too.any suggestion?
    any suggestions or references are appreciated , thanks ^_^
best regards
xu