From Gordon Sommers <gordon.somm...@gmail.com>
Subject streamxmlrecordreader alternatives
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:54:47 GMT
Hi,
I've been using StreamXmlRecordReader to grab input for a mapreduce app, and
I think I'm getting duplication of input, as described in this bug:
http://old.nabble.com/-jira--Created:-(HADOOP-3484)-Duplicate-Mapper-input-when-using-StreamXmlRecordReader-ts17625531.html#a18416035.
The dates on that post are from over a year ago though I think, so I'm
wondering if anyone's found a good alternative for StreamXmlRecordReader in
the meantime, or if there's some other likely solution or reason as to why
the input is getting duplicated. Thanks for any feedback!

- Gordon