From redhat1985 <redhat1...@163.com>
Subject hadoop security document
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:22:08 GMT
Hi, folks. Seeing  from the changelog in version 0.22 that security related function is integrated
in Hadoop to some
extent, so I checked the source code from apache subversion repository and manage to get it
working on my hosts.
But during configuration and ordinary using, I feel nothing about the existence about security
features added. So
is there any document that describe how to use the security features ? If so, where can I
find it? Many thanks, expecting your reply.

Best regards