From Chris White <chriswhite...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: MRUnit
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2010 13:38:22 GMT
Aaron,

Thanks for the response. I've implemented most of the changes (and some
more relating to custom key/group comparators), but this is all against
0.20.1 version of hadoop. Im assuming that any changes would only be
made publically available in the next scheduled release.

I'll go ahead and submit to JIRA and work in my modifications for the
current (0.22.0) map/reduce base.

Chris