From Sanjay Sharma <sanjay.sha...@impetus.co.in>
Subject RE: 1st Hadoop India User Group meet
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2009 16:41:14 GMT
Here is the updated agenda for Hadoop India User Group meet up on 28th November 2009 in Noida-
- Introductions
- Sessions-
        - "Enterprise perspective of Hadoop" - by Rajeev Gupta, IBM Research Lab, IBM
        - "Apache Zookeeper" - by Aby Abraham, Yahoo! Bangalore
        - "Advanced Hadoop Tuning and Optimizations"- by Sanjay Sharma, Impetus

- Establishing agenda for the next few meetings
- Information exchange: tips, tricks, problems and open discussion, sharing experiences on
Hadoop and related technologies

The registrations are still open at http://hug-india.eventbrite.com/

Regards,
Sanjay Sharma
Impetus
t: +91-120-4363300 Extn 2761
m: +91-9958790163

-----Original Message-----
From: Sanjay Sharma
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 11:50 AM
To: 'general@hadoop.apache.org'
Subject: 1st Hadoop India User Group meet

We are planning to hold first Hadoop India user group meet up on 28th November 2009 in Noida.

We would be talking about our experiences with Apache Hadoop/Hbase/Hive/PIG/Nutch/etc.

The agenda would be:
- Introductions
- Sharing experiences on Hadoop and related technologies
- Establishing agenda for the next few meetings
- Information exchange: tips, tricks, problems and open discussion
- Possible speaker TBD (invitations open!!)  {we do have something to share on "Hadoop for
newbie" & "Hadoop Advanced Tuning"}

My company (Impetus) would be providing the meeting room and we should be able to accommodate
around 40-60 friendly people. Coffee, Tea, and some snacks will be provided.

Please join the linked-in Hadoop India User Group (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2258445&trk=anet_ug_hm)