hadoop-hive-dev mailing list archives

From John Sichi <jsi...@facebook.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding region scans in HBase integration
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 19:33:48 GMT
I've uploaded a patch for review:

http://review.cloudera.org/r/823/diff

And updated the design doc:

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hive/FilterPushdownDev

CC'ing a few people who've been working on storage handlers.

JVS

On Sep 12, 2010, at 7:51 PM, John Sichi wrote:

I see.  My changes are starting out super-simple, addressing only the case of an equality
predicate and a simple key.  Once I get those committed, we can talk about how to add support
for compound keys and range predicates, which is where your code could come in.

JVS