hadoop-hive-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish Thusoo <athu...@facebook.com>
Subject RE: how to set the debut parameters of hive?
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 23:08:36 GMT
I think if you just pass the java parameters on the command line it should just work. So bin/hive
.... And your parameters. I have not tried it though, mostly I am just able to debug using
eclipse (you can create the related eclipse files by doing

cd metastore
ant model-jar
cd ..
ant eclipse-files

Ashish

-----Original Message-----
From: Zhou Shuaifeng [mailto:zhoushuaifeng@huawei.com]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 12:00 AM
To: hive-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Cc: ac.pippo@huawei.com
Subject: how to set the debut parameters of hive?

Hi, I want to debug hive remotely, how to set the config?
E.g. debug hdfs is seeting DEBUG_PARAMETERS in the file 'bin/hadoop', so, how to set the debug
parameters of hive?
Thanks a lot.

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
by phone or email immediately and delete it!