hadoop-hive-dev mailing list archives

From Zhou Shuaifeng <zhoushuaif...@huawei.com>
Subject Hive Develop problem for help
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 09:08:24 GMT

Hi All,

When I use Hadoop and Hive in suse linux, I got a plblem:

hive> show tables;
FAILED: Error in metadata: javax.jdo.JDOFatalInternalException: Error
creating transactional connection factory
NestedThrowables:
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask

My hadoop version is 0.20.2 and hive version is 0.5.0.

Have anybody ever met the same problem with me? How to solve it?

Thanks a lot.

Shuaifeng(Frank) Zhou
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Tel: +86-29-81873251
Fax: +86-29-81873238
Mobile: +86-13572288349
E-mail: zhoushuaifeng@huawei.com
www.huawei.com
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is