hadoop-hive-dev mailing list archives

From Gerrit <gvanvuu...@specificmedia.com>
Subject Re: Hive in maven
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 10:21:51 GMT
Yep:

The main maven page is:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html
(see section
Sync'ing your own repository to the central repository automatically)

For groupId and artifactId conventions see:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-naming-conventions.html)

I have been a maven user for some time now and can help out to make the
pom, document how to; setup and deploy, if you need help.

For internal repos you could use:
 http://nexus.sonatype.org/
 http://www.jfrog.org/products.php