hadoop-hive-dev mailing list archives

From He Yongqiang <heyongqi...@software.ict.ac.cn>
Subject Re: Unknown exception:null on Predicate push down.
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 19:44:10 GMT
Here are the commands I used to create tables:
drop table tablerc1;
CREATE TABLE tableRC1 ( col1 string, col2 string, col3 string,col4
string,col5 string,col6 string,col7 string,col8 string,col9 string,col10
string,col11 string,col12 string,col13 string,col14 string,col15
string,col16 string,col17 string,col18 string,col19 string,col20
string,col21 string,col22 string,col23 string,col24 string,col25
string,col26 string,col27 string,col28 string,col29 string, col30 string)
STORED AS RCFILE;

drop table tablerc2;
CREATE TABLE tableRC2 ( col1 string, col2 string, col3 string,col4