hadoop-hive-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish Thusoo <athu...@facebook.com>
Subject RE: JIRAs that are a MUST for a release
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 18:55:35 GMT
Sure. One simple way to fix this is to just do what David suggested in the ant build files.
The other two approaches that I mentioned there are also doable but perhaps they are more
in the realm of new capabilities, rather than bugs...

Ashish

-----Original Message-----
From: Johan Oskarsson [mailto:johan@oskarsson.nu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 6:00 AM
To: hive-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: JIRAs that are a MUST for a release

I would add HIVE-189 to the list, so that all the unit tests pass (everywhere in the world)
before the release goes out.

/Johan

Ashish Thusoo wrote:
> Feel free to indicate if anything on this list should not be marked critical for a release
as well...

> Ashish

going to mark these as critical - I think we should do this for whatever we think needs to
be in the release).

> These are basically bugs that should be fixed. I have not included the features that
we want to have in the first release. Please feel free to indicate what you think should be
in the release.