hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From <hu.xiaod...@zte.com.cn>
Subject About the name of "dfs.namenode.checkpoint.dir" and "dfs.namenode.checkpoint.edits.dir"
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 06:23:42 GMT
Hello,

      I think "dfs.namenode.checkpoint.dir" and "dfs.namenode.checkpoint.edits.dir" is used
for secondaryNameNode.

      So I think "dfs.secondary.namenode.checkpoint.dir" and  "dfs.secondary.namenode.checkpoint.edits.dir"
is better than "dfs.namenode.checkpoint.dir" and "dfs.namenode.checkpoint.edits.dir", do you
think so?

      thank you.

      Looking forward to your early reply.

胡晓东 huxiaodong

网管及服务系统部 Network Management & Service System Dept

南京市紫荆花路68号中兴通讯二期
MP: +86-15950565866
E: hu.xiaodong@zte.com.cn