hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Benson Qiu <benson....@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: YarnClient vs ResourceManager REST APIs
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 01:47:25 GMT
Hi Sunil,

Thanks for you reply. I'll try to use the ResourceManager API instead, and
will raise a ticket if that doesn't work out.

I noticed that YarnClient for Hadoop 3.0.0-alpha1
<https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/yarn/api/records/QueueStatistics.html>
provides
much more info than 2.6.0 which is really awesome :)

- Benson