hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From "lk_hadoop"<lk_had...@163.com>
Subject Re: Re: how to bound hadoop with network card
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2016 04:36:53 GMT
Thanks for your reply Ulul,it's really helpful for me.

2016-12-28

lk_hadoop

发件人:Ulul <hadoop@ulul.org>
发送时间:2016-12-28 06:49
主题:Re: how to bound hadoop with network card
收件人:"user"<user@hadoop.apache.org>
抄送:

Hi
Are you saying one of your data nodes is also connected to a public network ? You should rather
have a so-called edge node that would only be connected to your public network and be an HDFS
client, not a datanode.
With your current setup you should force the private network IP binding on your two-network
datanode : dfs.datanode.address, and restart

If you have issues with other datanodes or clients not connecting to the datanode, you can
have a look to

dfs.datanode.use.datanode.hostname and dfs.client.use.datanode.hostname

https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.7.2/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/HdfsMultihoming.html

Ulul