hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Alexandr Porunov <alexandr.poru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to mount HDFS as a local file system?
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 18:39:47 GMT
Thank you for suggestions.

I tried to install MountableHDFS but I failed. It says:
*2. fuse_dfs_wrapper.sh dfs://hadoop_server1.foo.com:9000
<http://hadoop_server1.foo.com:9000> /export/hdfs -d and from another
terminal, try ls /export/hdfs*

Where to get this script? I have installed libfuse:
https://github.com/libfuse/libfuse

But I don't see: fuse_dfs_wrapper.sh

Sincerely,
Alexandr