hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From rammohan ganapavarapu <rammohanga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Permission denied to run shell action
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 19:08:03 GMT
So by changing disk mount options this issue disappeared not sure how mount
options causing permissions denied issue for oozie or yarn.

/dev/md0 on /data type ext4
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,stripe=128,data=ordered)

I have changed mount options from above to below and it worked.

/dev/md0 on /data type ext4 (rw,relatime,stripe=128,data=ordered)

Do you guys know any disk/mount best practices?

Ram