hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Marcin Tustin <mtus...@handybook.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Certification
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2016 13:42:02 GMT
Honestly, this is going to depend on the jobs you are targeting and the
local market. For example, in the New York market I'm not aware of any job
listings that mention certification as even a nice to have.

For someone who wants to become a Hadoop admin it might be at least mildly
valuable.

I think the better question is what do you want to achieve, and from that
the appropriate professional development will be indicated.

--
Want to work at Handy? Check out our culture deck and open roles
<http://www.handy.com/careers>