hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Manuel Enrique Puebla Martínez <mpue...@uci.cu>
Subject A general doubt about what offers the Hadoop project.
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 13:28:21 GMT

  I'm meeting Hadoop and I have the following question.

It is a general doubt about what offers the Hadoop project.

"The Apache Hadoop software library is a framework That Allows for the
distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of computers using
a simple programming models." ... Now ... Hadoop also puts the hardware ?,
i.e. if I want to processing that involves a high consumption of RAM. The
Hadoop project only provides the software, so then install it on my hardware
or it also provides capabilities hardware free manner.

The University of Informatics Sciences invites you to participate in the Scientific
Conference UCIENCIA 2016, [extended] deadline: september 30th.
Conferencia Científica UCIENCIA 2016, plazo de envío de trabajos hasta el 30 de septiembre.
View raw message