hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Rohith Sharma K S <ksrohithsha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connecting JConsole to ResourceManager
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 07:14:30 GMT
Hi

Have you enabled JMX remote connections parameters for RM start up? If you are trying to remote
connection, these parameter supposed to passed in hadoop opts
You need to enable remote by configuring these parameter in RM jam start up.
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=9999 \
     -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate=false \

-Regards
Rohith Sharma K S

> On Aug 9, 2016, at 12:32 PM, Atri Sharma <atri.jiit@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to connect to a running ResourceManager process on Windows. I ran jconsole
and it shows the ResourceManager process. When I try connecting, it immediately fails saying
that it cannot connect.