hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From "Tom Deutsch" <tdeut...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: "Big Data" Problem
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 13:46:53 GMT

I would politely remind you that, per the note that Chris sent, this is not
really the best discussion for this community.

I would also suggest that you may want to better understand permissible use
of information in a corporate banking context before suggesting something
is unethical.

Tom Deutsch, MBA
Global Industry Cognitive Solutions CTO and Transformation
http://www.ibmbigdatahub.com/blog/author/tom-deutsch
Twitter: @thomasdeutsch
Data Management Blog: ibmdatamag.com/author/tdeutsch/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=833160

Co-author;
Harness the Power of Big Data
Understanding Big Data: Analytics for Enterprise Class Hadoop and Streaming
Data
Handbook of Human Computing

Employer Advisory Board member at Harrisburg University of Science and
Technology
Advisory Board Member for Data Science at California State University,
Fullerton.