hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Todd <bit1...@163.com>
Subject Re:About Yarn Capacity Scheduler and Fair Scheduler
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 05:44:51 GMT
Thank you very much for the guide, Marcin!
BTW,did you have such article on Fair Scheduler?

在 2016-04-15 18:42:31,"Marcin Tustin" <mtustin@handybook.com> 写道:
This is what the capacity scheduler is for.

See my article on working around a particular bug in the current version of the capacity scheduler

Note the part on user limits.