hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: How to get hbase row key that i used even though the method result.isEmpty( )
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 03:29:15 GMT
I think this should go to HBase user mailing list.

Regards,
Kai

From: hsdcloud@163.com [mailto:hsdcloud@163.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 11:14 AM
To: user <user@hadoop.apache.org>
Subject: How to get hbase row key that i used even though the method result.isEmpty( )

Hi,
like this:
Result[] result =  table.get(lg);
                          List<String>  rk = new ArrayList<String>();
                          for(int i=0;i<result.length;i++){

                                      if(result[i].isEmpty()){

                                      }else{
                                                 rk.add(result[i].getRow().toString());
                                      }
                          }
                          return rk;
}

i want to deal with  some data when result[i].isEmpty() .    i must get  hbase row key  that
i used  to decide  if it exists,  the string  value  is my i want. how to get it。

Thanks & Regards

zhang_way
hsdcloud@163.com<mailto:hsdcloud@163.com>