hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Frank Luo <j...@merkleinc.com>
Subject RE: how to use Yarn API to find task/attempt status
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 03:29:36 GMT
Anyone had a similar issue and knows the answer?

From: Frank Luo
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 1:59 PM
To: 'user@hadoop.apache.org'
Subject: how to use Yarn API to find task/attempt status

I have a need to programmatically find out how many tasks are pending in Yarn. Is there a
way to do it through a Java API?

I looked at YarnClient, but not able to find what I need.

Thx in advance.

Frank Luo

This email and any attachments transmitted with it are intended for use by the intended recipient(s)
only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or
distribute this email without the author’s prior permission. We take precautions to minimize
the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to perform your own virus checks
on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused
by software viruses. The information contained in this communication may be confidential and
may be subject to the attorney-client privilege.