hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Robert Schmidtke <ro.schmid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JobHistory location/configuration
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 09:56:03 GMT
Okay so I assumed I could specify paths on my local filesystem, which is
not the case. After doing a hadoop fs -ls -R on my HDFS I found the done
and done_intermediate folders. However only the intermediate folder
contains files (even after the job finished). Is there any amount of time I
have to wait before they're moved to the done directory? Thanks!

Robert

--
My GPG Key ID: 336E2680