hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Divya Gehlot <divya.htco...@gmail.com>
Subject need to update port 8042 to extrenal IP + Amazon EC2 cluster + HDP 2.3.4
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 07:52:21 GMT

My Hadoop Hortonworks cluster si set up in Amazon EC2. When I visit
http://ec2-xx-xx-xxx-xxx.ap-southeast-1.compute.amazonaws.com:8088/cluster to
view the application logs, the page gets displayed with all the the
applications When I click of any of the application also page get
displayed(Attached screenshot) Now when I click on the logs,it shows the
internal IP of one of the data node and

shows : page not displayed .. (Attached screenshot)

I could not find the port 8042 in configuration file,yarn--default.xml

yarn.nodemanager.webapp.address ${yarn.nodemanager.hostname}:8042

View raw message