hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From yaoxiaohua <yaoxiao...@outlook.com>
Subject dfs.datanode.failed.volumes.tolerated change
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 03:23:35 GMT

                The datanode process shutdown abnormally,

                I set dfs.datanode.failed.volumes.tolerated =2 in

                Because I found one disk is fail to access.

                Then restart the datanode process, it works.

                One day later, we replace a good harddisk , and create
folder and chown to hadoop.

                Then I want to know if I don't restart datanode process,
when the datanode can know that

                The disk is good now?

                May I have to restart datanode process to update this?

Env:Hadoop 2.6

Best Regards,

View raw message