hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Shashi Vishwakarma <shashi.vish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Utility to push data into HDFS
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2015 14:45:20 GMT
Hi Chris,

Thanks for your reply. I agree WebHDFS is one of the option to access
hadoop from windows or *nix. I wanted to know if I can write a java code
will can be executed from windows?

Ex:  java HDFSPut.java  <<- this java code should have FSShell cammand
(hadoop fs -ls) written in java.

In order to execute this , what are list items I should have on windows?
For example hadoop jars etc.

If you can throw some light on this then it would be great help.

Thanks
Shashi