hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From darekg11 <darek...@tlen.pl>
Subject Does MapReduceApplicationMaster prevents data node from spawning YarnChild?
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 15:54:49 GMT
Hello again dear users.
Today I ran into following problem:
My mini cluster consist of:
1 NameNode and 2 SlaveNodes.
When I ran my MapReduce program written in java with number of reducers equals to two.
As the result on first SlaveNode I got MRAppMaster task and only the second slave launched
Yarn Child which actually was producing output results.
I understand that MRAppMaster is essential process repsonsible for managing life of given
task.
And because of that single slave node can't launch MrAppMaster and Yarn Child at the same
time or am I misunderstanding something?