hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From akf1990 akf1990 <akfak...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Retry scp over fuse mounted hdfs directory
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 05:32:49 GMT

1. I tried to scp a file from my localhost to a remote machine. The
destination was on hdfs and it was  moutned using fuse.
Destination: /mount/hdfs/user/biadmin/input/GLCC/gaana
SCP was successful. But in a there i want to scp same file with same name
to same destination(without removing the already SCPed file), this time my
SCP fails giving me following error:

"scp: /mount/hdfs/user/biadmin/input/: Input/output error".
Here is the error printed from fuse debug logs:

open flags: 0x8001 /user/biadmin/input/GLCC/gaana
failed to create file /user/biadmin/input/GLCC/gaana for
DFSClient_NONMAPREDUCE_2007745602_24 for client because current
leaseholder is trying to recreate file.

Attached file conatins full error.
Can anybody help me understand the problem here? Am i missing something? Is
there any workaround?(Besides using other programes like sftp etc as it is
a requirement to use SCP in my case).

View raw message