hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Anu Engineer <aengin...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Update or Workaround for HDFS-1312
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 17:59:35 GMT
Hi Vineet,

Unfortunately we have not made any effective progress on that JIRA(HDFS-1312). I intend to
work on it and I will post a proposal on that JIRA soon.
Thanks for your patience.

—Anu

From: Vineet Mishra
Date: Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 12:15 AM
To: "cdh-user@cloudera.org<mailto:cdh-user@cloudera.org>", "user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>"
Subject: Update or Workaround for HDFS-1312

Hi All,

I am having a 10 node Hadoop 2.5 cluster with Cloudera distribution 5.3.2 and the datanodes
having the multiple disk partitions associated with them.

Since the time its been observed that the disk space consumption in some of the partition
is growing tremendously while the other partition holds a fairly low disk consumption.

In reference to the

wanted to have understanding is there any update or workaround to the existing issue.

Any quick/effective response would be appreciated.

Thanks!