Hello,
I have built a  jar file with maven as build tool which  reads properties from a  file.I am doing this  like  InputStream is = ClassLoader.getSystemResourceAsStream(("hadoop.properties")) on start iup.No qonce the jar is built  I could see that the properties get loaded when  I do java -jar but when I am trying to execute the map reduce with  hadoop jar  ClassLoader.getSystemResourceAsStream returns input stream null.I want to keep this property file  within the jar and is available  in the classpath.Please  advise  if any one has met this scenario before.

-Chinchu