hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Xuan Gong <xg...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Large number of application attempts
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 17:18:03 GMT
bq. Can I manually remove this znodes, or do I need to do this through
yarn command line?

  Which version of hadoop you are using ? If the version is 2.6 or after
2.6, you could do yarn resourcemanager -format-state-store which will
format all the rmstore (basically delete path
ha/testhbase1/rmstore/ZKRMStateRoot and all the subdir/files)

Thanks

Xuan Gong