hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Pratik Gadiya <pratik_gad...@persistent.com>
Subject Grant privileges on / of hdfs file system
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 16:38:40 GMT
Hi,

Can anyone provide me steps to grant a particular user access equivalnent to that of "hdfs"
user in hadoop.
The reason behind this is I want to have my custom user who can create anything on the entire
hdfs file system (/)
I tried couple of links however, none of them were useful.
Is there any way by adding/modifying some property tags I can do that ?

With Regards,
Pratik

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.