hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Bao Sheng Li <diamondi...@gmail.com>
Subject Set Replica Issue
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 14:00:49 GMT
Hello,

I'm running Hadoop 2.7.0 on "Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.5".
There are two problems are pretty annoying:

1. whenever I run hadoop command, I got the warning:
    WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library for
your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable

2. The command used to set replicas just hangs there:

$ ./hadoop fs -setrep -w 3  /user/dal/input/capacity-scheduler.xml
15/06/12 16:19:40 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop
library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
Replication 3 set: /user/dal/input/capacity-scheduler.xml
Waiting for /user/dal/input/capacity-scheduler.xml ....

Any help would be appreciated!

Diamond