hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: query uses WITH blocks and throws exception if run as Oozie hive action (hive-0.13.1)
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 05:49:53 GMT
Your question should be directed to the user@hive.apache.org lists.

On Sat, May 16, 2015 at 4:51 AM, Alexander Pivovarov
<apivovarov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks like I found it
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-9409
>
> public class UDTFOperator
> ...
>
> -  protected final Log LOG = LogFactory.getLog(this.getClass().getName());
> +  protected static final Log LOG =
> LogFactory.getLog(UDTFOperator.class.getName());
>
>
>
> On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 4:17 PM, Alexander Pivovarov <apivovarov@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I also noticed another error message in logs
>>
>> 10848 [main] ERROR org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.tez.TezJobMonitor -
>> Status: Failed
>> 10849 [main] ERROR org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.tez.TezJobMonitor -
>> Vertex failed, vertexName=Map 32, vertexId=vertex_1431616132488_6430_1_24,
>> diagnostics=[Vertex Input: dual initializer failed.,
>> org.apache.hive.com.esotericsoftware.kryo.KryoException: Unable to find
>> class: org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SLF4JLocationAwareLog
>> Serialization trace:
>> LOG (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.UDTFOperator)
>> childOperators (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.SelectOperator)
>> childOperators (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.TableScanOperator)
>> aliasToWork (org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.plan.MapWork)]
>>
>> one of the WITH blocks had explode() UDTF
>> I replaced it with "select ... union all select ... union all select ..."
>> and query is working fine now.
>>
>> Do you know anything about UDTF and Kryo issues fixed after 0.13.1?
>>
>>
>> On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Alexander Pivovarov
>> <apivovarov@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Looks like it was fixed in hive-0.14
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-7079
>>>
>>> On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 2:26 PM, Alexander Pivovarov
>>> <apivovarov@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Hi Everyone
>>>>
>>>> I'm using hive-0.13.1   (HDP-2.1.5) and getting the following stacktrace
>>>> if run my query (which has WITH block) via Oozie.   (BTW, the query works
>>>> fine in CLI)
>>>>
>>>> I can't put exact query but the structure is similar to
>>>>
>>>> create table my_consumer
>>>> as
>>>> with sacusaloan as (select distinct e,f,g from E)
>>>>
>>>> select A.a, A.b, A.c,
>>>>   if(sacusaloan.id is null, 0, 1) as sacusaloan_status
>>>> from (select a,b,c from A) A
>>>> left join sacusaloan on (...)
>>>>
>>>> 8799 [main] INFO  hive.ql.parse.ParseDriver  - Parse Completed
>>>> 8799 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.log.PerfLogger  - </PERFLOG
>>>> method=parse start=1431723485500 end=1431723485602 duration=102
>>>> from=org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver>
>>>> 8799 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.log.PerfLogger  - <PERFLOG
>>>> method=semanticAnalyze from=org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver>
>>>> 8834 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Starting Semantic Analysis
>>>> 8837 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Creating table wk_qualified_outsource_loan_consumer position=13
>>>> 8861 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Completed phase 1 of Semantic Analysis
>>>> 8861 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for source tables
>>>> 8865 [main] ERROR hive.ql.metadata.Hive  -
>>>> NoSuchObjectException(message:default.sacusaloan table not found)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$get_table_result$get_table_resultStandardScheme.read(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:29338)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$get_table_result$get_table_resultStandardScheme.read(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:29306)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$get_table_result.read(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:29237)
>>>> 	at org.apache.thrift.TServiceClient.receiveBase(TServiceClient.java:78)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$Client.recv_get_table(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:1036)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$Client.get_table(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:1022)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.HiveMetaStoreClient.getTable(HiveMetaStoreClient.java:997)
>>>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>> 	at
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>> 	at
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.RetryingMetaStoreClient.invoke(RetryingMetaStoreClient.java:89)
>>>> 	at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy18.getTable(Unknown Source)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.metadata.Hive.getTable(Hive.java:976)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.metadata.Hive.getTable(Hive.java:918)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer.getMetaData(SemanticAnalyzer.java:1263)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer.getMetaData(SemanticAnalyzer.java:1232)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer.analyzeInternal(SemanticAnalyzer.java:9252)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.BaseSemanticAnalyzer.analyze(BaseSemanticAnalyzer.java:327)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.compile(Driver.java:427)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.compile(Driver.java:323)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.compileInternal(Driver.java:980)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.runInternal(Driver.java:1045)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.run(Driver.java:916)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.run(Driver.java:906)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.processLocalCmd(CliDriver.java:268)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.processCmd(CliDriver.java:220)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.processLine(CliDriver.java:423)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.processLine(CliDriver.java:359)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.processReader(CliDriver.java:456)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.processFile(CliDriver.java:466)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.executeDriver(CliDriver.java:749)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.run(CliDriver.java:686)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.main(CliDriver.java:625)
>>>> 	at org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.HiveMain.runHive(HiveMain.java:316)
>>>> 	at org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.HiveMain.run(HiveMain.java:277)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.LauncherMain.run(LauncherMain.java:38)
>>>> 	at org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.HiveMain.main(HiveMain.java:66)
>>>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>> 	at
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>> 	at
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.LauncherMapper.map(LauncherMapper.java:225)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapRunner.run(MapRunner.java:54)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runOldMapper(MapTask.java:430)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.run(MapTask.java:342)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild$2.run(YarnChild.java:168)
>>>> 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>> 	at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1594)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild.main(YarnChild.java:163)
>>>>
>>>> 8872 [main] ERROR hive.ql.metadata.Hive  -
>>>> NoSuchObjectException(message:default.recallloan table not found)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$get_table_result$get_table_resultStandardScheme.read(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:29338)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$get_table_result$get_table_resultStandardScheme.read(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:29306)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$get_table_result.read(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:29237)
>>>> 	at org.apache.thrift.TServiceClient.receiveBase(TServiceClient.java:78)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$Client.recv_get_table(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:1036)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$Client.get_table(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:1022)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.HiveMetaStoreClient.getTable(HiveMetaStoreClient.java:997)
>>>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>> 	at
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>> 	at
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.RetryingMetaStoreClient.invoke(RetryingMetaStoreClient.java:89)
>>>> 	at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy18.getTable(Unknown Source)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.metadata.Hive.getTable(Hive.java:976)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.metadata.Hive.getTable(Hive.java:918)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer.getMetaData(SemanticAnalyzer.java:1263)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer.getMetaData(SemanticAnalyzer.java:1232)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer.analyzeInternal(SemanticAnalyzer.java:9252)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.BaseSemanticAnalyzer.analyze(BaseSemanticAnalyzer.java:327)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.compile(Driver.java:427)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.compile(Driver.java:323)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.compileInternal(Driver.java:980)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.runInternal(Driver.java:1045)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.run(Driver.java:916)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.run(Driver.java:906)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.processLocalCmd(CliDriver.java:268)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.processCmd(CliDriver.java:220)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.processLine(CliDriver.java:423)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.processLine(CliDriver.java:359)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.processReader(CliDriver.java:456)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.processFile(CliDriver.java:466)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.executeDriver(CliDriver.java:749)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.run(CliDriver.java:686)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.main(CliDriver.java:625)
>>>> 	at org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.HiveMain.runHive(HiveMain.java:316)
>>>> 	at org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.HiveMain.run(HiveMain.java:277)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.LauncherMain.run(LauncherMain.java:38)
>>>> 	at org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.HiveMain.main(HiveMain.java:66)
>>>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>> 	at
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>> 	at
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.LauncherMapper.map(LauncherMapper.java:225)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapRunner.run(MapRunner.java:54)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runOldMapper(MapTask.java:430)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.run(MapTask.java:342)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild$2.run(YarnChild.java:168)
>>>> 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>> 	at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1594)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild.main(YarnChild.java:163)
>>>>
>>>> 9700 [main] ERROR hive.ql.metadata.Hive  -
>>>> NoSuchObjectException(message:default.loanmob table not found)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$get_table_result$get_table_resultStandardScheme.read(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:29338)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$get_table_result$get_table_resultStandardScheme.read(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:29306)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$get_table_result.read(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:29237)
>>>> 	at org.apache.thrift.TServiceClient.receiveBase(TServiceClient.java:78)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$Client.recv_get_table(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:1036)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$Client.get_table(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:1022)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.HiveMetaStoreClient.getTable(HiveMetaStoreClient.java:997)
>>>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>> 	at
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>> 	at
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.RetryingMetaStoreClient.invoke(RetryingMetaStoreClient.java:89)
>>>> 	at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy18.getTable(Unknown Source)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.metadata.Hive.getTable(Hive.java:976)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.metadata.Hive.getTable(Hive.java:918)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer.getMetaData(SemanticAnalyzer.java:1263)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer.getMetaData(SemanticAnalyzer.java:1232)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer.analyzeInternal(SemanticAnalyzer.java:9252)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.BaseSemanticAnalyzer.analyze(BaseSemanticAnalyzer.java:327)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.compile(Driver.java:427)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.compile(Driver.java:323)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.compileInternal(Driver.java:980)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.runInternal(Driver.java:1045)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.run(Driver.java:916)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.Driver.run(Driver.java:906)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.processLocalCmd(CliDriver.java:268)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.processCmd(CliDriver.java:220)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.processLine(CliDriver.java:423)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.processLine(CliDriver.java:359)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.processReader(CliDriver.java:456)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.processFile(CliDriver.java:466)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.executeDriver(CliDriver.java:749)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.run(CliDriver.java:686)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.main(CliDriver.java:625)
>>>> 	at org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.HiveMain.runHive(HiveMain.java:316)
>>>> 	at org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.HiveMain.run(HiveMain.java:277)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.LauncherMain.run(LauncherMain.java:38)
>>>> 	at org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.HiveMain.main(HiveMain.java:66)
>>>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>> 	at
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>> 	at
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.LauncherMapper.map(LauncherMapper.java:225)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapRunner.run(MapRunner.java:54)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runOldMapper(MapTask.java:430)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.run(MapTask.java:342)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild$2.run(YarnChild.java:168)
>>>> 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>> 	at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1594)
>>>> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild.main(YarnChild.java:163)
>>>>
>>>> 9708 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for subqueries
>>>> 9708 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for source tables
>>>> 9798 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for subqueries
>>>> 9798 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for destination tables
>>>> 9798 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for source tables
>>>> 9815 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for subqueries
>>>> 9815 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for destination tables
>>>> 9815 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for source tables
>>>> 9815 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for subqueries
>>>> 9815 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for source tables
>>>> 9827 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for subqueries
>>>> 9827 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for destination tables
>>>> 9827 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for destination tables
>>>> 9827 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for source tables
>>>> 9852 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for subqueries
>>>> 9852 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for destination tables
>>>> 9852 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for destination tables
>>>> 9876 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.Utilities  - Create
>>>> dirs
>>>> hdfs://hadev/tmp/hive-svc-yarn/hive_2015-05-15_13-58-05_500_5122268870471366216-1
>>>> with permission rwxrwxrwx recursive false
>>>> 9894 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Completed getting MetaData in Semantic Analysis
>>>> 10277 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for source tables
>>>> 10289 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for subqueries
>>>> 10290 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for destination tables
>>>> 10294 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for source tables
>>>> 10294 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for subqueries
>>>> 10294 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for source tables
>>>> 10320 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for subqueries
>>>> 10321 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for destination tables
>>>> 10321 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Get metadata for destination tables
>>>> 10816 [main] INFO  org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.parse.SemanticAnalyzer  -
>>>> Set stats collection dir :
>>>> hdfs://hadev/tmp/hive-svc-yarn/hive_2015-05-15_13-58-05_500_5122268870471366216-1/-ext-10002
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>



-- 
Harsh J

Mime
View raw message