hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Billy Watson <williamrwat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jr. to Mid Level Big Data jobs in Bay Area
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 01:24:43 GMT
Uh, it's not about being tolerant. It's the wrong forum for it. There's
enough chatter on here and there are 50 job boards all over the
internetwebs. Please use the proper forums.

William Watson
Software Engineer
(904) 705-7056 PCS

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 9:14 PM, Juan Suero <juan.suero@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hes a human asking for human advice.. its ok methinks.
> we should live in a more tolerant world.
> Thanks.
>
> On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 8:10 PM, Stephen Boesch <javadba@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,  This is not a job board. Thanks.

>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> I was wondering if any of you know any openings looking to hire a big
>>> data dev in the Palo Alto area.
>>>
>>> Main thing I am looking for is to be on a team that will embrace having
>>> a Jr to Mid level big data developer, where I can grow my skill set and
>>> contribute.
>>>

>>> My skills are:
>>>
>>> 3 years Java
>>> 1.5 years Hadoop
>>> 1.5 years Hbase
>>> 1 year map reduce
>>> 1 year Apache Storm
>>> <1 year Apache Spark (did a Spark Streaming project in Scala)
>>>
>>> 5 years PHP
>>> 3 years iOS development