hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From rongzheng yan <rongzheng....@oracle.com>
Subject Re: What is the git clone URL for a stable apache hadoop release
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 16:04:00 GMT
Hi Arpit,

Thanks for your help. I tried to clone and build the repository of this
URL, but it also shows one test error which is reported in HADOOP-11636.
Seems that this git tag is not stable either, and occasional test
failures are always expected. I should figure them out first before I
make any change.

Rongzheng

the source release from https://hadoop.apache.org/releases.html

> You may see occasional test failures as some tests are flaky so feel free to file a Jira
and attach test logs if the issue has not been reported already. If you see a large number
of failures it could be specific to your setup.