hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Zoltán Zvara <zoltan.zv...@gmail.com>
Subject ApplicationMaster's logs are not available
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 14:01:13 GMT
Hi,

I'm writing my own AM, but YARN collects and shows no logs for its
container whatsoever. My AM runs forever and I would like to debug it, but
without logs I just can't do it. My AM uses org.slf4j.Logger for logging.
Other applications, like MR and Spark logs fine. Is there any option that I
need to set explicitly to enable logging? I've tried to fetch logs with and
without log-aggregation-enable, but without success.

I would appreciate any tips regarding this.

Thanks!

Zoltán Zvara