hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Rohith Sharma K S <rohithsharm...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: Mapreduce job got stuck
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 10:21:51 GMT
Hi Vandana

From the configurations, it looks like none of the NodeManagers are registered with RM because
of configuration “yarn.resourcemanager.resource- tracker.address” issue.  May be you can
confirm any NM’s are registered with RM.

In the below, there is space after “resource-“ but “resource-tracker” is single without
any space. Check after removing space.
<name>yarn.resourcemanager.resource- tracker.address</name>

Similarly I see same issue in “yarn.nodemanager.aux- services.mapreduce.shuffle.class”
where space after “aux-”!!!

Hope it helps you to resolve issue

Thanks & Regards
Rohith Sharma K S

From: Vandana kumari [mailto:kvandana1992@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 April 2015 15:33
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Mapreduce job got stuck

i had setup a 3 node hadoop cluster on centos 6.5 but nodemanager is not running on master
and is running on slave nodes. Alse when i submit a job then job get stuck. the same job runs
well on sinle node setup. I am unable to figure out the problem. Attaching all the configuration
files.
Any help will be highly appreciated.

--
Thanks and regards