hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From dlmarion <dlmar...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Permission Denied
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 01:35:40 GMT
hadoop fs -mkdir /accumulo
hadoop fs -chown accumulo:supergroup /accumulo

Denied </div><div>

Thanks for the reply.

Taking the questions in the opposite order, my accumulo-site.xml does not have volumes specified.

I edited the accumulo-site.xml so it now has
    <description>comma separated list of URIs for volumes. example: hdfs://localhost:9000/accumulo</description>

and got the same error.

How can I precreate /accumulo ?

Dave Patterson