hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Akira AJISAKA <ajisa...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>
Subject Re: The Activities of Apache Hadoop Community
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 12:12:51 GMT
Hi all,

One year after the previous post, we collected and analyzed
JIRA tickets again to investigate the activities of Apache Hadoop
community in 2014.

http://ajisakaa.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-activities-of-apache-hadoop.html

As we expected in the previous post, the activities of
Apache Hadoop community was continued to expand also in 2014.
We hope it will be the same in 2015.

Thanks,
Akira